Today marks the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day. Why is this such an important day? It gives everyone, young and old the opportunity to do something to help sustain our earth! I encourage everyone reading this to do something to celebrate the day!
- Go for a walk – smell the freshness of the air
- Look for signs of spring – new growth of plants, spot some daffodils
- Pick up one cigarette butt
- Pick up one plastic bottle
- Recycle * Reuse * Reduce our use of plastics
God provided us with a beautiful landscape rich in color and life – it was a gift for all of us. Our gift back to Him can be helping care for His beautiful creation!